Welcome to Our Church
Explaining Scriptures, establishing Believers
We grow as we know
Christ Revealing Church, an arm of The exalted Christ Ministries began in a living room at the staff quarters of Asokoro District Hospital, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria on 1st April 2012 with just 3 people. It was a bold step taken by the founding Pastor who was led by the Spirit to pioneer a church family where the word of God would be taught in a simple
and applicable way with the aim of helping believers come to a place of maturity and stability in Christ. Its been a journey of faith in Gods faithfulness ever since then. We are a growing church taking roots in Christ and our fruits of transformed lives abound.
Communicate the Word
Attend to Needs
Reach the world
Empower by the Spirit.
To unveil Christ in the beauty of His glorified Person and His finished work of redemption through the preaching and the teaching of the gospel
- We teach and Train Believers to understand and be Established in who they are what the have and what they can do in Christ
- We emphasize a strong atmosphere of New Testament Worship where Christ is the focus and impossibilities become possible
- We Provide a family for the lonely, food for the hungry, healing for the sick, hope for the hopeless and succor for the hurting through Christ Centred Pastoral Care.
- We make known the love of God expressed through His goodness by us to the world so that the might come to the knowledge of Christ
- We preach the risen, enthroned and Glorified Christ.
Meet Our Pastor
Adedayo Ponnle is a teacher of the word whose passion is to see believers walk in the reality of the revelation of eternal life. He believes the knowledge of the person and the finished work of Christ is the main ingredient for victorious christian living. He previously served in various capacities from being a worker in different departments to assistant pastor in other local churches for more than 2 decades. He now serves the Lord Jesus and Christ Revealing Church as pastor
Pastor Ponnle is accessible 24 hours every day for prayers and counseling and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org